Saturday 5 May 2012

Dizzy

I had some good posts scheduled to put up today.
Unfortunately though I was diagnosed with having Labyrinthitis yesterday - an deep inner ear infection - one of the main symptoms being severe Vertigo. So to limit the room spinning, or feeling like I'm going to throw up, I'm giving the computer a rest for a while and concentrating on getting better (I say that but don't be surprised if i'm back here tomorrow!)

Anyway, I'll leave some images of recent things...


Packaged bows my website has a few bugs that are being fixed as we speak but I'm happy to take any email orders or send samples.
The baby bows come in packs of two. Feel free to choose two different colours. You can see all available colours on the website here and here.


I have been working on making roses (modelled by E again. Lol!). I'm still finalising the design but they should be on the site soon.

Hope you have better bank holiday weekends than I'm due to have :(

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment