Thursday 29 March 2012

Last week

I've been MIA for a while. The weather has been so nice here and we've been out enjoying it, couple that with having to go to work and I just haven't had the time to post anything new.

So what's been happening in the world of Napmit? Well, lots of days in the park with the boy and enjoying the sun. On Saturday we went to my mum's and hung out in the garden with my little brother.

 Ettien had a great time playing. He wasn't feeling very well AGAIN (when they say it's a nursery curse they're not joking!) but he soon perked up when he realised how much fun eating grass and throwing sticks can be.

Sunday was another chill day for us all. And then the dreaded Monday morning came again and I was back at work. It wasn't all bad though, the days have been so nice that it actually feels good to get out of the house in the mornings.
Everyday after work we let Ettien run around in the park. He's not yet very fond of the slide and detests the swings so he just runs around with his hands waving in the air screaming. Funny boy.


And in other news...
My business cards arrived this week. I was so nervous about them not being very good (I did all the artwork myself on photoshop) and when they arrived I wasn't initially that thrilled with the results, but after fiddling around with different packaging methods I'm really very pleased and proud of the outcome.
I'm so excited to start sending them out!!

Business cards and swing tags.
So, so, soooo pleased with how these turned out. Eek!
Speak soon,

napmit. x

No comments:

Post a Comment