Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mother's Day

It was Mother's Day on Sunday. After having a crappy saturday having to stay in due to an upset stomach I was really looking forward to going to spend the day with my mum.
Ettien's card he made at nursery. A flower made of his hand prints. My boy's so clever! ;)
I really can not believe that I am a mother too now.

I woke up in the morning to a lovely surprise...
please excuse the mess on the table. Bow making and toddler feeding get very messy sometimes!
Orchids are my favorite flowers ever!! It's a shame i've managed to kill every one i've ever had. (Too much light, not enough light, too much water, not enough water...I mean gheez!, Sooo temperamental!!! Lol)

Then we were off to visit my lovely mother and spend the day with her and my little brother.
I bought my mum and auntie boxes of chocolate and a beautiful lavender bush for my mum's garden along with cards 'to mum' and 'to grandma'. We sat around chatting, eating food and watching crap on telly. Absolute bliss! Love my mummy SO much!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment