Monday 12 March 2012

Tails from the tube.

I was thinking that this could be a good segment to have on the blog every week.
I take the tube to and from work Mon to Weds - two tubes in fact and the things I see whilst I'm travelling. 'oh, the things I've seen!'...

I HAD to blog about this picture I took this afternoon. As soon as I saw it I almost laughed out loud. Come On, you know what I was thinking...do you wanna say it or should I?
Is that a banana in your pocket or... Hahahahaha!
But come on though. The guy that's in this picture must have known what people would think! I bet he put it in his pocket as he left work thinking this will get some laughs. I bet he got home and told his wife that he had a banana sticking out of his pocket on the tube ride home. I bet it even made her chuckle.
A massive thank you to the banana man on the tube, you made my evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment