Monday 5 March 2012

A very warm napmit hello...

Hi I'm napmit. Pleased to meet you!


I'll start by letting you know a little bit about myself. I live in London and at the moment I am at the beginning of starting up my own business. I'm doing this whilst working part-time and looking after my 14month old baby. (i did say 'a little bit')


The baby in the picture? That's my son, Ettien! Lol!! Why pay for a baby girl to model when I have a beautiful baby at hand who won't charge me a penny - just lot's of dry cheerios to eat and props to play with.Hahaha!


I make bows and hair accessories for little girls. It all began with wanting to buy a bow for my newborn (she's nearly 7 months now) god-daughter. I couldn't find a simple, yet modern and stylish bow that was reasonably priced yet didn't look like it would break as soon as you opened the clip. So I decided to make some myself! I loved it, so I've decided to keep making them and sell them to other mothers like myself who are fussy particular about the design of their baby's stuff but don't want to pay the earth for them.


All of my bows are handmade from high quality Berisford grosgrain ribbon and are available in a large variety of colours. I am also offering a bespoke bow making service for anyone who wants a particular colour or style, or a bulk order for party bags and other events.
Visit my website for more information http://www.napmit.moonfruit.com/


This blog will hopefully detail the progress and achievements (please god!) of my business and the daily ups & downs of my life.


I hope you'll stick around and enjoy reading!
Also, don't be afraid to drop me an email or post a comment below.


napmit. xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment