Thursday 12 April 2012

Easter

What a fantastic long weekend we had! The weather was a let down but I think we've been spoilt by the unusually sunny and warm days we've been experiencing lately so I really shouldn't complain.

new shirt & easter lipstick | A teething Ettien | Mummy's easter card from the baby | Yummy Easter cupcakes! | trying to get a picture of his outfit | zonked! (look at those lashes)
Ettien ate far, far, faaar too much chocolate! I was trying to play the responsible mother and limit how much chocolate he was having, but every time I turned around he was being given more by somebody different! Sigh* I
n the end I just gave in and prepared myself for the consequences. I figured by the evening he'd be either a) bouncing off of the walls from sugar rush or b) screaming with stomach ache. To my pleasant surprise neither happened and the only problems we experienced that night were down to his lower lateral incisors coming through (I sound smart don't I!)

As well as chocolate we were lucky enough to be given the cutest (see above picture) - and most delicious - Easter cupcakes from Dream cupcakes. Check out their website they have some amazing flavours and the sweetest names. The 'Oscar Oreo' cupcake is my FAVOURITE.

Another highlight from the weekend was having the opportunity to dress up. I decided I'd wear a new graphic floral shirt I bought from work and dusted off my MAC 'girl about town' pink lipstick. My look didn't hold up for long of course (having a baby means that smudged lipstick and bogey, food and drool stained shirts are common occurrences) but it wasn't through lack of trying.

Our Easter was filled with Family, Friends and FUN. Just the way we like it.

Hope you had a nice Easter too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment