Friday 27 April 2012

An update

I haven't been around lately have I?
Even worse than that is the fact that I can't even remember the last post I did *jaw drops!


So here's a round up...

A LOT, has been going on.
Craziness at work that isn't even worth mentioning and a problem with the site which has had me pretty agitated for most of the week.

I have so much going on at the moment, my brain feels pretty scrambled - expect a ton of waffling and spelling and grammar mistakes in this post. Apologies.
The biggest thing to happen this week, and the biggest reason for my fried brain is that Ettien is teething. He has been waking up a few times a night for the past week, crying screaming, and when he is actually asleep he's so restless that he's tossed and rolled right off of the bed! (no Ettiens were hurt in the making of this post)


the culprits!

miserable

more misery. 
We've had many tears and tantrums and he's not really eating his food - which means those teeth REALLY must be bothering him!
He's also continued his 'waking up at the crack of dawn' routine. It really doesn't work for me to have him wake up at 6/6.15am when I have to get up at 6.30 :(

The other morning when I came out of the shower I noticed he was no longer in the bed (he's taken to being in our bed as its the only way we can get him to sleep for longer than an hour and anyway I love having him cradled in my arms!)
I walked into the living room to find this;


I guess, like mummy, he had a lot of work to do that couldn't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment